I must admit I wasn't impressed by my first WW meeting, and thus far I'm not a fan of the leader, but I'm still going to give it a shot for another 9 weeks.
We discussed how to deal with plateaus, which I already understand.
I didn't feel like the leader when going over everything at the end was trying to help us personally. It felt kind of like we were just 2 more randoms. And while I realize that until I'm there for a bit I am a random, you don't want to feel like that when you're trying to build a type of relationship to motivate you.
I got a 2 week free trial of eTools though, so I'm pumped about that.
My Daily Points total is 28. So far I've eaten 6 points. I have to manage to eat all 28 though, so I'm going to have to start snacking more or something.
I'm not sure how I'm going to eat enough oil/day since I don't use oil, but Mom suggested dipping bread in oil the way we did in Italy. Still sounds gross to me.
Well, I'm off to make some lunch & go into work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment