Well, I fell off the posting bandwagon, but thankfully am still fine as far as following WW. My biggest issue so far is weekends. I don't think I've been on points for a weekend yet! That's my goal for next weekend. Other than Sunday though, I did alright this long weekend. :) It helped that we did almost 2 hr of walking and an hour of canoeing on Sunday, then another hour or so of walking today & some killer stairs!
I'm a bit anxious about traveling with Mom for four days around the Gaspe because she loves desserts so much and she doesn't follow any kind of plan. *eeps* We're taking a cooler with us though & so I'm hoping to fill it with water, healthy snacks & maybe take some small meal things too (e.g. stuff for wraps, breakfast). Not only will it save us money, but it'll help me stay on track.
I'm worried about getting APs in as well. Mom can walk some, as long as it's on flat ground; I'd really like to log some APs though. I'm going to really want it b/c there will be so much driving involved. I packed my sports bra, shorts & a t-shirt just in case one of our hotels happens to have a gym inside it. *fingers crossed*
The provincial challenge started today. I completely forgot until after I got home & logged online. Fortunately, I didn't go over points today, but it was too late to get all the water I needed in, and I ate really unhealthy.
Speaking of which, I've noticed that I feel gross when I don't eat healthy & drink a lot now. Before I never really noticed a difference, but I think that my body is getting used to eating well, so it really stands out when it gets fed crap. I love my unhealthy foods, but I like feeling good, and not stuffed. Right now I feel rather stuffed, and that's just from finally having supper a couple hours ago. (3 pieces of multi-grain haddock, 2 tbsp tartar sauce & 1 C skim milk).
I can't wait to get settled in again though & start going to a gym again. Honestly, I miss being active & fit, but it always seemed like I never had time. I know that I really could've made time, but I never felt like it was worth the effort...though it was.
I really hope that I can stick to everything while traveling. It's going to be really tough though.
Jeff definitely helps though because he understands that I'm passionate about this. He finished off the marshmallows today (his eating habits are definitely more unhealthy at this point), but made sure to hold on to the empty bag for me & know where it was, just so I could log the points for the 3 I ate on Saturday night. I was super sad to find out how many points honey graham crackers are though. :( 8 points for just 6 crackers! That's only part of 3 s'mores! Oh the humanity!
It's been great to be able to start connecting with people on the boards. I've been posting for a couple weeks now, but haven't really gotten to know anyone. I think that's going to start to change now that I'm a part of the Provincial Challenge "Atlantic Shrinking Shores" team. I'm going to try to lose 15 lb between now & November. I think it's doable!
I'm off now to finish up my packing & head to bed. I have to be up in less than 7 hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment