Well, we got back from the road trip on Friday, and I woke up early enough Saturday to call Mom & convince her to go to the Saturday morning 9:45am meeting, the last one of the week! We weighed in, and both of us lost! She lost 1.6 lb and I lost 1.8 lb! Fantastic for having gone on holidays!
I chalk it up to eating healthy wraps and snacks for the majority of the trip, and to the hike through a waterfall (~30 min) that I convinced Mom to do with me. Plus there was some walking on a boardwalk and around a museum. I meant to take my 10 lb weights with me, but I forgot them here at the apartment. It felt really great to get up & make myself go to the meeting.
I loved my "I was right" moment while we were away; Mom fought against taking food for wraps with us. I argued & did it anyway. At least twice it came in handy as there was nowhere for us to eat, including during an insane storm! Yay me! haha
I actually woke up Sunday morning at 8:30am. While I kind of wanted to sleep in, I got up and screwed around on the computer for awhile. It was my first time online since Tuesday!
I've been wholly unproductive since I got home, and I feel horrible because of it. There is all this stuff that needs to get done, and vacation was the perfect time for it, yet I've done none of it! I thought I'd have all evening to do it as well, but I had forgotten that we're going out for wings & a late movie tonight, so I have ~ 3 hours. I'm beginning to think that I should skip the gym for tonight so that I have time to grocery shop, get a watch & clean up around the apartment. I'm worried that I won't start tomorrow either though. *eeps*
Well, if I don't go to the gym tonight, I'll start out by doing some free weights with my 10 lb weights tonight before I leave. I want to pick up some 5 lb weights while I'm out because sometimes 10 lb is just too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment