Sunday, November 4, 2007

End of Provincial Challenge

Well, tonight's the end of the big provincial challenge I've been a part of for 3 months.

It's going to be weird not participating with my team anymore as I've gotten to know them all relatively well, and I felt more comfortable posting with them than any other groups. Hopefully they'll continue the challenges as well!

I ended up losing 12.6 lbs since August 13th. Not too shabby, though I'm sure it would've been more spectacular if I could've made myself get more exercise! I miss walking with Jeff like we did more often this summer. I almost went for a bike ride or walk myself today, but then the sun faded and I lost my motivation. :( Still, I just made myself do weights & abs for 30min.

I just ordered a bunch of the Turbo Jam videos that I've been hearing tons of great things about. They look like a lot of fun, and there were a bunch of extras. Really, for what they would cost to buy in stores I got a deal by buying them from the website, at least until I see how much duty will be. *eeps* I'm hoping that by having workout videos at home that I'll be able to motivate myself more at home, maybe even start working out in the mornings before work. I've realized that I hate actually working out in front of Jeff. I'm not sure why. I don't know if I feel embarrassed or judged or what, though I know that I should be none of those things. He's been nothing but supportive.

I bought a bunch of groceries yesterday, so I've really been eating well. I made a healthy, yummy meal last night for Jeff, Erica & I; butternut squash, potatoes & chicken. It makes me kind of want to get into cooking some more. I think I'll even make myself lunch tonight so I can just walk out the door tomorrow morning...or I'll go to bed around 10:30pm tonight and get up around 6:30am. If I'm up that early then I should be able to get everything done.

I had been hoping to be really productive this weekend since my next two weekends are busy, but Erica stayed the entire weekend. Don't get me wrong, it was FANTASTIC to see her & spend time with her after 4 or more years without seeing her, but I did have things I needed to do. I'm sure I could've done them while she was here, but I felt like it would be rude. So much has happened in each of our lives that we could talk for hours. So much has changed back home as well.

I've hit all of my nutritional guidelines for today, yet without counting my APs I still have 10.5 points to eat and it's already 9pm! That's a bit of the reason why sleeping in on weekends really throws me off. Maybe I'll have a light beer and some whole grain nachos while I write my essay for French tomorrow. Oh! And I have to copy those notes.

Well, until next time.

No comments: