I have to say, it's unbelievable that I *LOST* weight during Christmas break! It just doesn't seem possible! Not only that, I think I lost almost 6 lbs. *gasps* I'm proud though, as it means I reached my goal of being under 190 lbs by the new year.
I'm trying to start a competition between Jeff & I so that we will both stay more on track, but so far it's getting everything set up that's being a problem. We've got some idea though.
I'm going skiing for the first time in more than 15 years tomorrow! I'm a bit terrified. I'm quite sure that I may die, but I'm doing it anyway! :) I decided that I really don't have any reason not to go, and it's with a lot of friends of various skiing levels. That should mean that I won't feel forced to ski somewhere I don't feel safe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my snowpants from high school still fit as they are all I have!
With money that I got for Christmas, I bought an elliptical that was on sale, even though there isn't really space in our apartment for it. A part of me wants to disassemble the weight bench here in my office because it doesn't get much use, but we don't really have anywhere to store it, and I'm hoping that Jeff & I will both get into using it.
Well, I'm off to bed in hopes of falling asleep early since we're all meeting for breakfast before we hit the slopes tomorrow.
Wish me luck! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment