Monday, January 5, 2009

Lagging...

Small Victories
Saturday when I got home from the market I went out walking for 45min by myself!
Then in the evening when we stopped in to visit the girls, I kept myself from having a drink or chips!
Finally, I convinced myself to wait until we got home to decide if I really wanted to order garlic fingers or not...and then didn't!

Sunday
While I caved and split a small garlic fingers with Mom, I turned down all the drink offers except for water!
Dad said that if I want to go to a gym that he'll pay for it and some sessions with a personal trainer. While I said that I'd buy my own membership in hopes that spending my own money will motivate me, I did agree to let him pay for a personal trainer. :)

Monday
So far today I had a delicious healthy breakfast, but I did cave and eat a Pull 'n' Peel because they're sitting open on my desk. I think I'm probably going to just throw the rest out to avoid eating them.

No comments: