Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Update

Well, I fell off making my meal plan up ahead of time yesterday. We slept in instead of going to the market for breakfast, so it threw everything off. It's an excuse and needless. I didn't even do any exercise and I had no reason not to. :( It's too bad.

For today:

Breakfast (~noon)
1 english muffin
1 Tbsp PB
2C skim milk
1 banana

Supper
1C butternut squash
2C potatoes
1 banana muffin

Snacks
1 cheese stick
other snacks = 4.5pts

I am committed to doing my 30 push-ups & 30 sit-ups, as well as 30min of Wii Fit tonight, either before or after going to Mom & Dad's to do laundry.

I am also committed to putting my mini-fridge, elliptical and Jeff's nightstand on Kijiji tonight. I also plan to sit down and list some goals for this year to help me focus. One or two will definitely be financial as I'm trying to save more money this year.

No comments: