Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday Night Update

Meal Plan

Breakfast:
1 english muffin
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1C skim milk
1 sm. apple
1 Pull 'n' Peel

Lunch:
2 samosas

Dinner:
1C potatoes
3C water
1.5C salad
1 wild boar burger
1 beef medallion

Snack:
4 frosted homemade shortbread cookies
1 chocolate chip cookie

Obviously the snack was a huge step back, but we had frosting from Christmas that needed to be eaten up and I had promised Jeff shortbread cookies if he cleaned the kitchen (and back before Christmas!). They turned out okay and were made with half whole wheat flour and half whole white flour, plus we chose the healthier recipe. Unfortunately all of this happened after midnight and dinner was also very late after I got home from Mom & Dad's where I was hemming.

One NSV: I kept myself from caving and eating supper at Mom & Dad's. I purposefully ate the samosas before I went so that I would not be tempted and even though I was starving, I only ate one cookie.

No comments: